Collaborate and Connect
Opportunity to Film a Short Video About What Matters Most to You!
Schaalman Senior Voices seeks to learn about what matters to older adults as they age by using film to gather perspectives from all around the community. We collect and compile the thoughts expressed in the videos to help create an Age-Friendly Health Community and want to learn from you! If you are interested in recording a 60-90 second video sharing what matters most to you, please see the tips below and this video tutorial.
A subset of the films collected will be presented on the community voices page for health care students, older adults, and caregivers to view, or as part of a montage of videos at our community events.
Tips for Recording a Video
- Make sure you are in a quiet, well-lit location
- You can use a smartphone or a computer. If you are using a smartphone, be sure to hold the phone horizontally.
- Press the green “Start” button in the bottom right hand corner. You are welcome to answer one or both questions.
- Press “Record” at the bottom of the screen
- “Record from your Device.” If you’d like to upload a pre-recorded video, click “Upload Video” instead.
- Once your video is complete, click “submit” and input your name and email address in the lines provided. If you do not have an email, you can type in Rush_Generations@rush.edu on the email line.
Questions? Please contact Danielle Kiel at 312-942-0447